View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 11:34 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Quad Cab Sport
Color: black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:249
2011 ASSAULT 800 has a spectacular aura about2011 ASSAULT 800 has a spectacular aura about2011 ASSAULT 800 has a spectacular aura about
Default what a bad week

sorry for the rant, need to blow off some steam, it has been a rough week....

wel to start my truck needed my truck needed a new wheel bearing, having never done this my buddy helped me do this, somewhere in the process somethign went wrong and I never knew until i went for an alignment....... i think one of the 3 bolts crossthreaded.... so trying to save money didnt pay off, so I bought another wheel bearing (another 250 bucks, 500 in total now) just paying to have that done on monday as I dont have access to the hoist we used last week.... both lower ball joints were toast so the same day I was supposed to get an alignment I had the shop repair those... so I was without a truck all weekend......

Finally got enough snow to ride here (have 2 feet now) trails are nice, went out yesterday and part way through the trip I blow a rear track shock apart, landed off a bump pretty hard but not hard enough to do this (i thought), my bnuddy landed the same and nothing wrong... the shocks I have (i thought again) are top of the line..... so just as the season got going here im down and out until I can get a new one......... so the truck cost me 1000 bucks that I didnt really plan on and the sled will be another 400 or so unless they warranty it.......... I know shit happens, I just had to blow of some steam.......... heres the shock

good thing we carry a roll of red, green....

sorry fellas...... maybe next week will be better...

Mods : 20x9 fuel Kranks, S&B CAI, 20% tint, Ram rubber mud flaps, Lumens 35w 6000k canbus low beams, tri fold tonneau, led plate & cargo lights, custom led bed lighting
Sponsored links