Old 01-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 RAM 2500
Trim Level: ST
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:56
Zac2109 will become famous soon enough

yea its kind of ridiculous, the sticker on my truck is close to 50 thousand and it doesnt have keyless entry, and the kicker is when I bought it they didn't have it on the lot, and had to have it brought in from a dealer is Missouri (I live in Tennessee) and I made sure I asked if the truck had keyless entry and remote start. Sales man assured me that yes it did and even walked me through how the FOBIK's work that way incase he wasnt there when my truck got delivered I would know how to operate the remote start and window roll down feature. Well sure enough I take delivery of my truck and he hands me a set of keys with no FOBIK, and I asked where it was and he said oh this truck doesnt come with keyless entry. And i said well you told me it did so I want it on my truck. Then he swears up and down he never told me my truck would have it and that if I remembered correctly I signed a piece of paper a few days earlier that stated he made no promised to me as to what accessories the truck would have unless they were in writing. Well I didnt think keyless entry was something I needed to have put on that paper. Just another way a dealership screwed someone else over.