View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 12:01 AM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1178
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamEZ View Post
Sorry to hear about your tonneau installation problems. I know how frustrating that is.

I just installed my $200 tonneau (Tonno Pro Lo-Roll) yesterday and it took about half an hour. The instructions were'nt the greatest but Tonno Pro had an installation video online that showed how simple it really was.

The quality and functionality seem decent and it is warranted for ten years. I'll be happy if I get half that out of such an inexpensive product.
Yeah, mine was $177 from Amazon, and I will be happy if I get a year or 2 out of it. I have had it on the freeway 2x now, and it does billow, but not too bad. It has stretched out some and now is fairly easy to roll and unroll. Works great now! But man what a PITA it was to put it on the first time.

Installed the trailer hitch today. Dont you know the Curt CLIII receiver hitch took about 20 minutes? The damn cover took 5 hours. Also did an oil change. And we are ready to go to the Redwood Forest and the Lava Beds in California on Tuesday.

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...