Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
11RamSport35 is on a distinguished road
Default Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsdbs View Post
OK, a coiuple of things here on these updates:
1) the 2 updates do not have to be done together. One update is only for the Uconnect system, this update fixes the issue of: "error occurred" when plugging in an IPhone or iPOd to the docking cable. The other thing is being able to stream audio fro the phone without the audio being fast or choppy.
2) The Sirrius disc brings the radio SW version up to 23.04.41 and add the travel link to it.
One can be done without the other and have no issues. Is it best to have both "yes" but they can be done independantly.
If you can't find a dealer to help with the Uconnect update, then PM me with an email address and I will send it to you with the instructions. This is the file that I had mrjeep host for me last year. (Please include the year, model of vehicle and the radio that you have. I have been helping a lot of people and it's hard to keep everything memorizes)
3) This update helps several issues with phones other than the IPhones but not all issues.
XSDBS,
I am brand spankin new on here so I can not PM yet. Can you please PM me the Uconnect update. I have a 2011 Ram 1500 Sport with the RHB radio. I did update Sirus Travel link via a disk they sent me. I called dodge today and they said they know nothing about a uconnect update. I think Jeep, Dodge, Chrysler have a lot of getting together to do not only with themselves but with Sirus and Uconnect. I can tell that they are far from on the right page with each other.
Thank You in Advance
RJ