Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
gp2011ram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilky70 View Post
Finally getting a chance to make my first post. I to have the TC problem. I first noticed when it had less then 1000 miles, now at 4000 miles and it's very noticable.
Just before Christmas I contacted the sales rep at the dealership I purchased the truck at. He put me in touch with the service manager who clearly didn't want anything to do with the problem. I gave him the Star case number and he said they had never heard of any TC problem. I tried to get him to come for a test drive to hear the noise but he said I would have to make an appointment for their transmission expert to check it for codes and put it on their transmission dyno to ensure it was shifting at the correct RPM. I explained what I had learned from the forum and what I belived was causing the noise, he snaps back "we aren't going to replace your TC just because of some noise your hearing"
Last week I visited a second dealer just down the highway, the service manager was happy to come for a test drive and heard the noise right away. I left him copies of this thread and although he said they had never had anyone with a bad TC he was going to check with Chrysler and call me in few days.
Very disappointed in Chysler, I don't think I would buy a RAM again.
I would stick with this. I had the same issue and had it replaced no problem(in Ontario). What area are you in? I'm sure there will be a dealer that will get this fixed up for you. My dealer has replaced several now. I am glad I had it done. No noise at all.