View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 03:33 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram rt
Trim Level: rt
Color: brilliant black pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1061
dodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud ofdodgert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUDDO View Post
They do have clear on them. There is no way Dodge would let the public try to take care of polished aluminum wheels without clear on them. If they didn't have clear your rims would look like crap in no time. Here is a test for all you non believers. Take so aluminum polish to them. If it were bare aluminum your rag would begin to turn black and that area would begin to shine. Try it and let me know if you still think they are bare aluminum.
Well to not say your wrong i did do that to mine and the rag was black sooooooo but bottom line i did not like them so i get rid of them for black rims

And like i said before i hit a curb and had to fix mine so if they had clear on them when i sanded them it would of f up the clear dont know not saying your wrong not saying your right but all i know is mine did not have clear on them yours might but dont really care they are someone else's problem now and like the rims i got now 100% better

Last edited by dodgert; 01-25-2012 at 03:36 AM.