Old 01-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT/Big Horn Package
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:33
rgreen252 is on a distinguished road

I just installed the Volant in my 2011 and it was definitely a trying experience. The instructions were not the greatest especially for someone like me who has no experience with mods. Thanks to Brad12kx and his thread which helped out a lot!!!
http://ramforumz.com/showthread.php?...volant+install

I did have some trouble getting the Volant to fit at first but now that it's in place, it's not going anywhere. Mine actually fits pretty well once I got it under the AC pipe. I just hope I never have to remove it now. =)

After the install, I started my baby up and noobie me was expecting to hear a difference. It wasn't until I got on the road and let it open and man does it sound so much better. So take your time (and a few beers) with the install and I guarantee you will be happy.

Like I said, I am a noobie here so I have no basis for comparison with other CAIs. I just like the look and the massive PowerCore filter of the Volant. I could have sat on the boards all day going back and forth, like I am currently doing for other mods , so I just pulled the trigger on the Volant. And I got my Volant for under $300 with free shipping/