Vehicle: 2014 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
gp2011ram is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueVette View Post
gp2011ram, where are you in Ontario and what dealer did the work for you? If it's close, there is a good bet he would do mine as well without the hassle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilky70 View Post
gp2011ram
I'm in Hamilton. Purchased the truck at Taylor and they wanted nothing to do with problem. Next I went the dealer in Grimsby, they were very nice and heard the noise but it's now 2 weeks later and they still haven't made a decision if they will replace it or not.
Were did you get yours replaced? I would be willing to drive a couple of hours to have it fixed.
RogueVette and wilky70. The dealer is Centennial Dodge Jeep in Barrie. Right at hwy 400 and Dunlop street. I believe the service guy is Matt that I was speaking with. He has done a few things under warranty on my truck and has been good about it. I know that they have a transmission guy that does all of these. I had to book an appointment for a day that he had free. I was glad to know that he has done some of these before. If the name of the guy is different I will update you tomorrow. I think I have his card at my office. Again, if you have that grinding sound, get it done. It made a big difference.