View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 03:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

^It's at just about every station here in Orlando. I fill up with it every 1-2 weeks . They didn't used to offer the 93 tune I believe because most of the country has 91 or 92 at the highest, but SC is located down here in Orlando, and I guess us locals did enough B&Ming to get them to do the 93 tunes for us. It's actually very surprising the difference that's made with the slightly higher octane tune. The racing fuel near the local drag strip here at the gas station on the corner is I believe 105 octane or around that. I know race trac gas stations have (or at least used to have) a wide selection of octanes, ranging from 87 to like 98. I don't think they have all of them anymore though.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.