View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 07:11 PM
dhondo's Avatar
dhondo dhondo is offline
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Austin Texas
Age: 50
Posts: 25
Gender: Male
Vehicle: 2011 Dodge ram
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Brown
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 0
dhondo is on a distinguished road
Default body part question.

Not what your thinking,, I am wanting to "black out" my 2011 RAM 1500 4X4,its brown, replacing chrome bumpers with black ranchhands, black wheels etc, the problem I'm having is the grille, want to replace the chrome with black, but cant seem to find one.. does anyone know what you call that trim piece around the grille? Thanks .
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links