View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 11:57 PM
US Army Retired

Vehicle: '11 Ram 1500 Big Horn Crew 4x4
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1178
ArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud ofArmyofOne has much to be proud of
Default ArmyofOne's Vacation Thread-Pacific Coast Highway, WA/OR/Nor-Cal-*56k death-over 200 pix*

Hello everybody, just thought I would pop in to share some of the pictures from my recent excursion through WA, OR, and NorCal. We wanted to go to San Franscisco, but it would havecost a little more money than we were comfortable with, so we decided to nix it and stick to the Pacific Coast Hwy, Redwood Forest, the Lava Beds, Klamath upper and lower Wildlife Refuges, and Crater Lake. A small tidbit of info that many people may not know, if you want to visit state/national parks, and you happen to go in the winter, the rates and fees are often highly discounted, or even free. My wife and I visited 4 national parks, and all but 1 was free of charge in the winter months.

The pix are in order of the trip, and are numbered. If you would like High-Res photos, PM me with your email and I would be happy to oblige. I apologize in advance, the first 20 or so pix are grainy, its due to the re-sizer i was using, I started letting photobucket do the resizing for me and it works wonders.

Pacific Coast Hwy/Oregon and CA coast:

2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring w/Tech Pack-6000K HID's, 20% tint, 35mpg, so I will leave it alone.
2002 Ford Focus ZTW Wagon-loaded, tinted, tunes and commuting. 163k miles and counting...

Sponsored links