View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 09:03 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
Great Pics Josh.....but whats the Blue truck! It was in half the photos! Was the guy following you or something ?

I was going to say the same thing!!!! LOL

Too bad the weather on the coast didn't cooperate Still gorgeous and I looking at the redwood pics I swear I could smell them! Mt Shasta, I have always been in love with that mountain, since I was a little kid! Crater Lake is amazing, never been there in the winter so your pics are awesome!!!

Thank you TONS for taking the time to post these!! I know it took forever but I personally was thrilled to see your trip!!! Hope it was fun and glad you both are back home safe and sound!!

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.