View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 11:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:206
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

I can agree with you on DeadZone !!! I was hired, worked up to be a runner, then they brought in this broad from some bad area who was supposedly sexually harrassed there.....for my position...WTF? The manager took us both in back and told us there can only be one runner so we needed to "fight it out"...again WTF? You dont put 2 employees up against another ( I was just divorced and had full custody of my daughter and was out of work 5 months prior ) so I was tooth and nail for my position as I had a child to raise, she was single no kids and whoever didnt get the position would get let go... It was wrong for management to put us up against eachother.... but I ended up leaving ( my own will since there was too much BS going on there anyways ) Luckily I was called the following week and got hired full time with 3 times the pay I was making at DeadZone as a Government Employee... I moved up fast and really enjoyed my work...within the first year I became supervisor of a crew of 12 employees in the Health department, Moved up into Water Division as a Foreman and better pay, went on to Building Division as a Supervisor for a Painting/Construction Crew... Took my test for Police Officer and had my interview, went on to Place #1 in the Fire Department.... I was happy as could be, Bought my first home for My Daughter and I.... Change may not always be the greatest, but if it makes you happy and you enjoy it, That is the best thing in the world.
If you get up in the mornings not wanting to go to work or cant get motivated... Its time for change !

Congrats on your New change of employment, Enjoy every momment !