View Single Post
Old 02-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:210
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

Now this is funny... Ill be 44 soon, so doesnt matter how young or old you are... I have big brass ones made of cold rolled steel not afraid of anything, love scary movies, the scarier,gorier the better!!! I watched Paranoia 1 and for the first few nights after that when i stayed up late after everone went to bed My hair on the back of my neck would stand on end and i would feel/see stuff out of the corner of my eyes sitting at the computer with all the lights out...so i would run along and get in bed for my wife to protect me....lol NOT, but it did give me the creeps for a few nights after watching it, the movie(s) are riviting and nail biting at times, and will catch you off guard. You expect something to happen and it doesnt, You dont expect anything to happen and it does.... They did really well at making the movies and I agree #2 was a flop 1 and 3 were good and I want to see 4.