View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 1500 Crew Cab
Trim Level: Big Horn 4x4
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:310
SS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the roughSS4Luck is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Im glad this turned into a good laughing thread, I was really worried a few of you guys were going to come after me and force a picture out of me in the middle of the night handcuffed to my truck out in the middle of a field for slightly bending the rules

IT was great to have actually won MOTM when Ive only been around for a few months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJet View Post
About that pic..........
I shouldn't let you live for sending me that!

Congrats on the win
That picture has generated more humor in a single thread than anything else Ive ever posted. You love me for it but just incase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stump3r View Post
WOW!!!! Jordan dude!!!! Not only are you in hot water with Brad but also Stacy!!!! I'm thinking there should be some sort of punishment! Oh I know....this summer he has to travel to each and every Ram forumZ MOTM winners house and wash and wax their trucks! We will of course let him crash on the couch and provide the detailing goodies! Man you're going to put on the miles this summer
Psh, I aint scared!!! But im gonna go hide for a few years just incase

If yall lived closer i would gladly detail your trucks, I love doing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad12kx View Post
The following is a 'Private Post' for SS4Luck. Please don't read anything until you get to the Red line.

It is after midnight in the brad12kx home -

JORDAN!
The Pic is....wrong! Just WRONG! You are so lucky there's a Ram in it!

But the biggest shocker of all

Psst! Jordan! Think about it....She drives a Nitro and is the Top Gun on the 'Ram' ForumZ. That is someone you just don't mess with!

Where was I? OH Yah!

<This is a Red Line> __________________________________

Congratulations Jordan on MOTM! And welcome to the OBC (Orange Badge Club)

Looking forward to your continued participation on the Z.

I still can't believe he submitted that pic! And BlueJet let in go...had to have caught her completely off guard with being late and all. Wow....just wow.

hahaha i would expect nothing less from you. I actually stole that first pic and posted it on a different forum to someone too lol

2011 Big Horn 4x4 -SnowWhite-
1 7/8ths catless ARH ceramic coated longtubes - Sport mirrors-55W 5000K HID low and fogs-LED EVERYTHING