View Single Post
Old 02-04-2012, 11:57 AM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

I am currently dealing with an issue with my interior. I have a 2011 Longhorn and the entire interior is turning white. Some say it might be mold and some say it could be drying out. It looks like a chalky substance all over the interior of my truck.

I only have 1900 km's on it and I just went to the dealership the other day. I inquired about treatment for the seats and they looked at me funny???

They told me there is no treatment for the seats and then the person who looks after the detailing came from the back and gave me some liquid in a bottle and told me to try it.

Needless to say, I have used a little on a small area and it looks like it working. I was specifically told to be careful by the dealer. The manager said that if I put something on the seats that it may void my warranty????

So I used the product that they gave me and I will have a look at the interior tomorrow. My truck is in the garage for the winter and it shouldn't be doing this.

I will post the bottle that they gave me with the name in a few.

Good luck...

Ed

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"