02-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: League City, TEXAS
Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 4X4 Hemi
Color: Brilliant Black Pearl
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep Power: 5
Oh and if you like Jalapeno's...try this I made a 100 for the game yesterday and I could only get 2...
yield: 6 stuffed peppers
3 Jalapeno Peppers, halved and seeded
1 slice Bacon, cooked and chopped
3 oz Reduced Fat Cream Cheese, softened
2 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1 tsp Jalapeno Pepper, small dice
dash of Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder, Cumin
Panko Bread Crumbs
Butter Flavor Pan Spray
preheat oven to 400 degrees
1. Cut the peppers in halve and clean out the seeds and membrane while wearing gloves. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl use a spatula to mix together the bacon and cream cheese until soft and combined. When smooth add the cheese, pepper, and seasoning.
3. Use a spoon to spoon the mixture into the peppers. Make sure the filling is packed in there tight. Dip each pepper in the panko, or sprinkle the panko on top (whichever way would work better for you.) Spray the top of the peppers with the butter pan spray.
4. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, until the peppers and wrinkled and the panko has browned.
5. Let cool 2 minuted before enjoying!
"MPG???...I get Smiles Per Gallon!"
2010 RAM SPORT CC 4x4 Hemi
Diablo Tuner, Mufflex 14, Bilstein 5100 leveling shocks, 3.5 lift, 35 in mud tires