View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 11:08 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 club
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Electric Blue
Engine: 1994-1997 360ci (5.9L) Magnum V8 230hp
Rep:206
sonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura aboutsonocativo has a spectacular aura about

I agree, the idiots who dont pull over for emergency vehicles need to either be shot on site or their license taken away for good, its in the drivers ed book and on the tests... Fail proof and in black and white... so no excuses.

Here some of the county cops will pull you over for being courtious, such as giving someone room to change lanes or merge into traffic, allowing someone to go at a 4 way stop...ect.... they will pull you over and explain the good deed you did and give you a ticket for a free meal at a restraunt of your choice... Pretty cool. First time I was pulled over I was pissed and thinking WTF did I do now? Cop asked if I knew why he pulled me over I was about to cut loose since I knew I didnt do anything wrong but I bit my tongue and said no sir, He then said well back there at " such n such" you were courtious to let a car cross/merge...ect.... and started writting, I was sitting there thinking he is giving me a ticket for being nice...what an ass, then he said well heres your ticket and I was like TICKET FOR WHAT? and he said for you free meals... at first I thought he meant going to jail and he was like oh no... and explained the program... completely caught me off guard...lmao I got like 4 in one month before.