View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 08:41 AM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Well I have applied the Leather conditioner that was supplied to me by the dealer and to my surprise the white chalky look came back after I applied the first coat...

I only did half of the truck and I took pictures to show exactly how it looks and was able to forward those pics off to the District Manager. I was told that they spoke to some people that have advised that this is the first time someone has ever brought this to thier attention...

Long story short I have to take my truck into the dealership today and have the Service Manager have a look at it and take some pictures. They are saying that this is not a factory or workmanship error however they want to have a deeper look into this.

I tried to post pics on the forum however ever time I tried it stated that I didn't have enough cookies??? Can anyone help me out with that one,,, I would like to show you what it looks like so you can see for yourself...

Hey CoaXil - I'm glad that worked out for you however one question, have you been having any problems with your Tork Converter????

Ill let you know how this works out guys...

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"