View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 06:44 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Well went to the dealer today and they have no idea what is happening. They have take pictures and have forwarded them to Dodge Canada for review.

They couldn't believe what was happening. They thought it may be moisture howver vehicle is kept in a controlled environment.

So they stated that they are going to have this analyzed and get back to me. Some leather conditioner was applied and while standing there they observed the leather turning white yet again...

I have to be honest even though I am having this problem I havent driven my truck since December and I am sooo glad that I bought this vehilce. Nothing like that feeling driving down the road. Dodge forum members will know what I am talking about....

Hope to get this resolved soon, it appears that if it cannot be treated then an entire interior will be re installed.... I did down load a picture to the members gallery however I was unable to put it on this thread.

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"