Old 02-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: SLT QD CAB Big Horn
Color: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:65
DodgeRamMan71 will become famous soon enough

I have had my RAM since May 10, 2010. I have 19,700 mile on it. The transmission (knock on wood) has not had any issues. The passenger seat belt rattle bugs me some. The plastic driver seat rail guard at the bottom left corner, every time it seems like it, when I get in, I hit it with my foot and knocks it loose, or off. The shift knob on the column seems to be to close to cup holders in center. If I am not careful I hit the shifter, afraid I might knock it out of gear. Well, even if I can not, it feels as if I could,lol. The driver side sun visor, leaves a gap between the left side of visor and pillar. That lets sun light hit me in the dang eyes,lol. Most all that i see on here are small design flaws that can be addressed later on in new models. The tune up is not something I am looking forward to, but what can you do. The RAM, I love it. I am glad I bought it, I would do it again. For now I will live with the small stuff and enjoy the rest.