View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Mine's been around for quite some time, AIM recommended it to me about 14 years ago when I first learned as a child about online chatting (it was pretty new back then in general). It's basically my name. It's the only screen name I've used for anything and it's quite nice to have it all consistent. I have one other variation I've used also recommended by AIM that is snrusnikov (I guess AIM decided I was Russian or something). 9 times out of 10 though it's snrusnak...

On a side note, do you all remember signing on to chat rooms and the first thing you'd say is A/S/L? LOL

Man I haven't been on AIM in probably 5 years haha....good thread!

EDIT: I still remember the first time I saw LOL on the computer screen and asked my older brother what it meant and he said "lots of love"...

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.

Last edited by snrusnak; 02-14-2012 at 11:55 AM.