Old 02-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW
Trim Level: Laramie Quad Cab
Color: Bright Silver - PS2
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:10
CBR Dude is on a distinguished road

Sales people will say anything to sell you something! They would lie to their own mother to get a sale. Never ever trust a car sales person ever!

As most of you know I dumped my Ram 3500 which I had truck tags on. I'm still beating that dead horse to death. Fairfax County is not truck friendly at all. Last weekend we bought a Honda Pilot. Although not a real mans SUV. I can't tell you the crap the sales guy handed us. I shut him up on minute one. Telling him I'd walk on any crap. Here the dip shit is selling a 40K vehicle and does not even know how to work the dam radio or get into the back seat via the second row seating. We left and told the sales manager that he needed to seriously look at his sales staff and re-train them. We ended up buying else where.

My point here is you the customer are the one that needs to be educated on what you're buying and don't count on the sales puke to tell you right or wrong.

To answer your question, yes you can had keyless entry. but I'd go for the remote start. You get two remotes and all the stuff to remotely start and open your truck. You should be able to install it yourself, it's pretty straight forward to do.