View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 09:32 PM
Is tired of the BS too

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Cloaking
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1776
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

So then later that week I ran into 2011 Assault 800 outside the local watering hole.

Being filled with gratitude as I was I thought it only fitting that I offer to but him a drink. He told me he'd be inside in a few minutes as he had to lock and secure his vehicle. I entered without him. I entered the establishment and paused to let my eyes adjust to the dark surroundings. Once I was able to see well enough I located a spot and proceeded to sit there. The waitress came along and asked me what I'd like to drink and thinking I had a long drive ahead of me I ordered a Coke with ice and continued to wait. There was a lot of chatter with the conversations going on around me and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

I struck up a conversation with a local and he seemed to be a rather friendly fellow. I checked the time and noticed it was getting late and realized that I wouldn't be able to stay much longer.

Suddenly the room was flooded with light as the door opened and Assault finally entered. Oddly enough, the jovial mood dissipated as he entered he room. The silence turned into muttering and disgruntled looks. The kindly gentleman I had been speaking to quickly stood up and moved away as 2011 Assault 800 neared me. Not without giving me a parting glance that could only be described as anger.

Assault sat at the table with me, and I explained that I couldn't stay any longer and had to leave, but the least I could do is to buy him a drink.

I motioned for the waitress to come over and after a pursed lipped look she approached the table. As I handed her the money for my drink and more than enough to cover any drink he may order, and a tip. I nodded to Assault and turned to leave.

As I walked away I faintly heard the waitress remark to him...will it be the usual...vinegar and water?