View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 07:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Thanks for the tips, I'll have to ask if they've seen those. They bought property there (I think like 50 acres) a few years ago. Due to the poor economy (especially here in FL) they have been unable to sell their property here. I think they are getting to the point where they are going to give it away just to get out of here. They no longer like it here (central florida has become crazy crowded) and they like being away from the commotion lol. So I guess they bought in the right area, huh?

That doesn't sound too far. We will be there for about a week, and riding for much of it (my father in law and myself). We will probably ride for about 2 days at least, certainly within reach for that brewsky

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.