Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram 1500 sport
Trim Level: crew cab sport
Color: black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:28
earlzie is on a distinguished road
Default winds blows through top of doorjam while driving

Hi I have a very loud and annoying problem... I bought a 2004 dodge ram 1500 hemi sport edition black on black.. sweet truck absolutly love it... i've had it for 2 years now and I can't take the loud wind noises while driving... when i drive down a highway i have to turn up the stereo a lot louder jsut to hear it because of the loud noise. I can actually see the door shaking at the top. Last winter i was driving and a transport truck passed me and beleive it or snow blew through the door jam and i got covered in it. I took it to the body shop today because some ******* broke into my truck and stole everything and broke a few things.. So while i was there i asked the mechanic about that and if the doors need to be adjusted.. we both looked at it and he noticed that all 4 doors are about half inch higher then the roof. We then looked at the bottom and he said he wouldn't be able to go any lower. Now when i bought the truck the carfax came up clean with no accident or anything. I bought it 2 years ago. I was wondering if anyone else has ever heard of this or if there is a recall on this problem. It is very annoying and I don't have any money to fix something like that.. if it was a manufacture problem shouldn't dodge have to fix it for free?
Sponsored links