Old 02-20-2012, 10:26 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2011 Ram R/T
Trim Level: R/T Package
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
22Dasher is on a distinguished road

Breaking there source code took some time but once I hacked into it the codes were easily writeable and were able to save anyone with knowledge of DOS and ABK can do the tune with the open code file, a laptop and harness to the PCM cnnection along with a laptop is all one needs. You will need to use superuser to keep the open source code usable for other tunes. You also need some working knowledge of how to use Cyangenmod.

If any of the big companies would be willing to pay me for this info I'd be happy to hand over to them the open source file I have created, the thing is though and from dealing with other sources in codes and writing code they just don't want to pay for the source files. DS has already contacted me for my backup and source file so lets see if there heart or shall say there money is in the right place.

James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedghawg71 View Post
Well if you really got it figured out where large companies failed maybe you oughtta pick a company and sell this to them so the rest of us can use our trucks with the training wheels off too.