View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 10:48 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge 1/2 ton
Trim Level: ST
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
wvu dodge is on a distinguished road

The one on the link you posted looks pretty decent. I emailed the "corporate travel safety" website and they repsonded the next day. They don't offer a storage vault for the arm rest folding console but say they are working on it. They said they don't know when it will be available though.

My personal opinion is that we probably will never see one for us ST guys because the market is probably not there....I don't see but 2 or 3 ST basic model trucks in my area so I don't know how popular they are nationwide. I'll have to look at the universal products.

Oh well, i had to put a lot of effort to find an ST no frills truck so i guess i shouldn't complain that there isn't much aftermarket add-ons for the interior department. All i wanted was A/C and cruise, anything above and beyond that was just extra money to me. 15 years ago the truck with power windows/doors/air/cruise/cd/satellite radio/heated mirrors/power mirrors/automatic trans/electric shift T-case was top of the line...now i call it "no frills"......and i'm not even 30 yet. I'm starting to sound like the old-timers at work.