View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 11:17 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Rep:1637
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Well, long story short.... Took my truck out of the garage and tried out some new wax that works great.... While my truck was outside I opened the doors and as it sat in the sunlight I started to watch the white film substance actually go away.... I noted the seat looked wet and it appeared that they were turning back to it's original colour...

I am heading to the dealer tomorrow to speak to the Service Manager... I have already been informed from some other members that this is in fact SPEW.... SO I am hoping that they will be ordering the treatment so that this can be fixed... It appears that I may have some trouble with regards to this being a warranty issue however I disagree, this should in fact be covered.... So I will hopefully have some answers tomorrow....

Has anyone else that reported this had any problems with their dealer???? Or having it classified as a warranty issue.....

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"