View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 12:19 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 2X4
Trim Level: quad cab SLT
Color: sunburst orange pearl
Rep:2657
GTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond reputeGTyankee has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about your BAD experience
Now you need to call the Owner of the dealership & let him or her know what happened & how it drove your mother in law & you out the door

I can't stand a salesperson that ignores you while BSing, i also know that he didn't go to his Sales Managers Office, unless they were kicking back drinking coffee & shooting the bull about something on tv.
My next vehicle will be bought through the dealerships Fleet/Internet Dept
no more salesperson, no paying for their commission either

By the way the sales guy that sold me my Ram recognizes me, but he thinks he just sees me all the time & waves, his trainee remembers me quite well, he is now a regular sales person
None of the sales people know what options are available, unless they look at a brochure or go to the Dealer Connect website
Ram 1500 SLT Quad cab, 5.7 HEMI(R) MDS VCT, 5 speed auto 545RFE, 3.55 differential gears, 18" Magnaflow muffler, EGR bug deflector, Bushwacker fender flares, customized Nfab nerf bars, CB radio, Autonet wi-fi router, custom soft tonneau cover, Line_X bedliner, DEBO Step, build date 10/15/08 a Wednesday built vehicle