View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 07:55 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

After almost 2 years of body and cosmetic modifications Im finally getting started on the engine work on the truck. Dropping the '09 5.7L Eagle heads off to FedEx Ground tomorrow, they're going to get some love from the wonderful people down at Arrington; ended up going with the Phase 6 Big Valve work, plus on the return shipment, the crates will also be carrying a 263 CompCam, BBK 85mm TB, and thicker head gaskets (CR will be 10.7).

The heads will be topped with a thing of beauty (see below). I'm doing the 6.1L intake manifold conversion, BT fuel rails, Nitrous Outlet 85mm NO2 plate, a Zex nitrous kit, and a LMI hammer intake tube. I also just did some custom hard tubing for the nitrous system. The 3G 6.1L half-covers just got dropped off at my airbrush guy for some custom work.

Here is a few pics of the intake manifold that will be going on:

And some additional accessories that will make appearances are:

BigBully catch can (hex shape matches my washer/overflow reservoir)

and the carbon fiber LMI intake