Vehicle: 2012 ram 1500 2wd express rcsb
Trim Level: express
Color: black clear coat
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
jlibert is on a distinguished road
Default 2 cummins kills, 1 range rover supercharged

My truck:
2012, 2wd, rcsb express. 3.55's, one wheel peel. Stock everything, except lowered rear.
traction control on, tow haul off, let the truck shift, left of idle.

first...
fiancé's brother
2008 mega cab ram. 4x4, 6" lift, 3.73's, 33's, smarty, dpf delete, head studs, fire ringed.
He built about 15psi at the line, and left first in 4x4. He put about 2 truck lengths on me out of the hole, and by the end of the quarter, I was in front of him by a truck length or so. He did not want to race a second time.

second...
business partner
2011 ram quad cab, 4x4. leveled, 3.73's, stock tires/wheels. H&S tuner, dpf and egr deletes, mp8, AFE intake, cfm air intake horn, trans line booster.
1st race, from a roll...
I immediately put about a truck length on him, and he played catch up the whole way. At the end of the 1/4, his front bumper was at my door.
2nd race. Dead stop. Dead even out of the hole, and by the end of the 1/4 he put a truck length on me. He wasn't in 4x4 for either race, and I feel that he could have solidly beat me both times if he was a better driver. He seems to disagree.

third...
fiancé's 2006 range rover supercharged.
She was driving my truck, and I was in her range rover. Dead stop, I cheated and left first. She immediately caught and passed me in my truck. She asked if I really had it floored

My next prospect is my buddy's 2009 F450 4x4 with 22.5's and a spartan tune. It is wicked fast out of the hole for how massive it is.

I'll take the go pro out with me next time.