Thread: Bear Hunting
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 08:58 PM
Still smarter'n a redneck

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1734
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III
Default Bear Hunting

So a friend of mine asked me if I wanted to go bear hunting with him. Seems that a couple townships in NJ are having problems with bears and they want to thin the population. They held a lottery for hunting permits and he said that he had won one, and asked me if I'd like to go with him.

I thought about it and accepted. He said he'd stop by and give me a list of what I should bring. So he brings me a list the following Friday. It said:

A shovel,
A can opener,
A can of peas,
A five gallon bucket filled with ashes.

I looked at the list and asked him what this had to do with bear hunting?

So he says: We have to find a trail that's well traveled by the bears. You'll have to take the shovel and dig a pit 10x10x10. Once you're done with that, take the bucket of ashes and dump them down in the pit.

Then you use the can opener to open the can of peas, and spread them evenly around the outer edge of the pit.

After that's all done we have to hide in the bushes and wait.

If we're very quiet and we hear a bear come along, we wait for him to stop to take a pea, and kick him in the ash.

DISCLAIMER
If you are offended easily don't click on my screen name

Last edited by Warlock III; 02-25-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Sponsored links