View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Just FYI to everyone instead of buying these kits you can just wet sand the light lenses with say like 800 grit, then 1000 grit, then 1500 grit, then 2000 grit. Then buff with buffing compound then finish with polishing compound, then wax to help keep it from happening again. Looks like brand new when done and only costs a few bucks. I bought a bottle of each compound years ago for this purpose and always have sandpaper laying around, I've been doing this for years on cars and works great and lasts longer than those kits do because you're actually sanding the plastic back to smooth, not just filling in the voids. It usually lasts at least a year or couple years before starting to get foggy again.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.