Vehicle: 2011 dodge ram
Trim Level: bighorn slt
Color: black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:41
hammer horn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al E. Gator View Post
I hope your reported it to the police with a description of the car anyway. That way the police might keep an extra eye open for him and save someone else from what happened to you or worse.
i called them while i was picking the pieces up, they asked me if i needed them out there, i said no, but told them what i could about the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostknife View Post
next time pit manuver him and then beat him
Fu*k man i would have love too, im 6'2" 260lbs ppl tend to scatter when i get out of my truck in a rage haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUBINATOR View Post
Sorry to hear you got the shaft here.

But you are 100% right. Anyone that texts or talks on the phone, even hands free, is going to cause a traffic problem sooner or later, and in some cases like yours they do not suffer any problems.

Only a complete moron will text, read a paper, do makeup, watch a dvd, etc etc when they are operating a car.

To those that do this, I only hope you never kill anyone or cause a death.

There is no way you can concentrate while doing these things while moving. I used to talk hands free all the time until the one time I went past my exit, even while I was looking for it. I almost hit someone.

Try talking on the phone hands free while doing 60 MPH and go a good distance, you will look up and say, where did that car in front of me come from, or something similiar.

People, have respect for others if not yourself.

Do not be a moron and do these things.

Richie
well put my friend, cheers!

Again, thanks too all