View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 10:39 PM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

With a 2wd you have lots of options. McGaughy's is probably the best, but there are several others out there for a similar price. A 2/4 will be tight with a 30 series tire (33" tire should be fine, but the 11.21 width may be the issue), you'll most likely need to roll your front inner fender, and the back will clear with no problems. It's unlikely it will be the plastic liner that you'll rub on, more potential for the control arm, but it depends on what your backspacing is like. You can remove the plastic liner, but then you will be filling your engine bay with road grime, extra water, and every little thing that you drive over. I'd say just cut out the offending spot and you'll be fine.

If you want the best bet of fitting with no rubbing then I'd advise just doing drop coils on the front; you'll have more potential clearance issues if you use a drop spindle.

Last edited by CdnoilRAM; 02-27-2012 at 10:42 PM.