View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 08:47 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: 2007 Dodge Nitro
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Electric Blue
Rep:3944
BlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond reputeBlueJet has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2012 February - Dodge Ram Member Of The Month

Sponsored by:

www.rippmods.com

Congratulations to our February Winner!!

dodgert

And now a word from your winner.....

First id like to say thank you for the nomination and all the votes.Its a huge honor to have gotten MOTM.

My name is Walt i live in GA in the town of alpharetta but i was born in NJ and i have lived in the Fla keys also.
Ive been a gear head since i was like 10 first car i worked on was with my brother was a ford gran Torino, from there i started taking apart dirt-bikes and any thing else i could get my hands on.
I have 3 wonderful kids girl-9 girl -18 son- 15.

Ive built a few race cars in my time.
While shopping for a new car i saw this truck on the lot and fell in love and blackout was born. Ive come along way in a short time with this truck and have done 98% of the mods myself.Could list them all but probably easier to just go here
http://www.ramforumz.com/showthread.php?t=94981

I work in the oil refinery business my job is an inspector i x ray welds and also do various types of test on metal to make sure they are up to code and safe. You know how you go into a doctors office and get an xray i kinda do the same thing cept the stuff i use you would be dead in a month from radiation lol.

Future mods include programmer (LOL i know right) then cam heads headers and custom paint job.

So in closing just wanted to say thank you again for the votes i love the forum here lots of grwat people and lots of helpful ideas.
And also great job on running the ''Z'' guys keep up the good work.

Like what you see? Support this fine site!

Go here for great how-to's and make sure you know the rules!

Make sure you show off your Ram by posting pics in the GALLERY!!

L.O.B.

Sponsored links