View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 12:09 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by CdnoilRAM View Post
It's a great start to the mods, and you're doing it a hell of a lot faster than I did I wholehartedly endorse the ARH headers, I love my set, top quality, perfect fit, and while they are on the expensive side, the quality is worth every penny. I did have a e-cutout installed right after the y-pipe so now I have a muffled exhaust or what amounts to open headers, so I have the best of both worlds when it comes to exhaust volume. You might want to have a look at it if you're worried that the magnaflow won't be loud enough for your liking.
Glad to hear, one thing that makes me look the other way from them is that insane price lol I've thought about how loud I want the truck to be, I know Magnaflow tends to have a quieter tone but I figured if I opted for a 14" muffler (Vs. the 24" Stock) I could get the best of both worlds. I don't mind having a loud truck I think that's the way their supposed to be, if I wanted quiet I'll get a V6 Charger