View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all
Talking

well I worked around it and just for full on loud today, replaced that crappy pinched Y-Pipe, went with a 14" Flowmaster Super 44 and deleted the resonators. I'll post up pics and a video tomorrow. I gotta say that's a loud bad ass Hemi There is a little drone with MDS but I just turn it off or turn the radio up Had the windows tinted as well to 15% all the way around which seems perfect for this florida sun. LED front blinkers came in today, and the BT 2/4 Drop Kit is on it's way from Summit. It was only 3 extra bux compared to eBay, call me wierd I'm just skeptical of that site for some reason so I got a $3 piece of mind lol. Still waiting on the Billet Technologies order to show up which will probably be another 3 weeks, and the drilled StopTech rotors for all 4 corners should be in in about a week. I had a set of Baer Decela's on the old truck and loved the way they looked and performed. Considering upgrading the front stock calipers to the 4 Piston calipers from SSBC, as much as I'd love the bigger 6 Piston calipers and 18" rotors from Brembo, I don't have 5k to spare for that sort of thing. eesh.

Last edited by InDeepWaterBlue; 03-06-2012 at 12:45 AM.