View Single Post
Old 08-15-2009, 01:09 AM
I push the skinny pedal

Vehicle: 2009 Blown 349 Hemi
Trim Level: Sport - Modified
Color: Brilliant Black/Snake Skin Green
Engine: 2009-2012 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:3277
CdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond reputeCdnoilRAM has a reputation beyond repute

I can't say there's much dispute for me. Working in the oil patch, I have seen every truck out there, and have to say that it wont affect the work truck base much at all. Maybe it'll affect the city folk who want to act tough and what-not while heading to the grocery store with 2 car seats in the back. But when it comes to durable drive trains that will put up with the punishment and hauling capabilities, a Titan with a HEMI still is a drop in the ocean. Ford rules the durability, and the Cummins rules the hauling capacity.

I'm not worried, and good for Nissan for putting some balls into their next gen Titan, but I don't think it'll make much differeence except put more mexicans into employ while the americans that were making the current titan out of work.

good job guys