View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 11:12 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
Rep:3883
Grubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond reputeGrubrunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelit2 View Post
Grubrunner,

How did you get the tips tucked back under the bumper?
About time some picked that up! ! ! LOL!

I told my exhaust guy I wanted it slightly recessed behind the rear bumper lips and centred..... it's the way I've always enjoyed my tips. He said "I got this." He actually chopped a little of the piping off and played around with the hangers to get it sitting the way I wanted.

Like chefred112 said, it's REALLY all about your installer.... and what YOU want! Speak up FFS! You're paying for it [service] so you should have it EXACTLY how you want it.... regardless of what it is in life.

Anyway, as you can see in the pictures I posted, the tips are NOT perfectly centered. It took for thos pics, once I posted them, for me to notice. Since then, a slight tap here and a little pull there now has them sitting perfectly centered.

Grub out!