Old 03-11-2012, 08:45 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:44
THasse is on a distinguished road

For Drew and Darb both, I feel for the both of you, I can feel myself beginning to slip into the same dark cave from wence you send your plea. Fear not gentlemen, it is indeed an evil, evil obsession that when dealt with using the power of love and a shot battery life can be overcome.
1.) You have admitted the problem, may God have mercy on your souls.
2.)You have come to seek help, may other forum members have mercy on your souls.
3.)Immediate swift action must be taken, I see a 2 step process being a simple cure...
A.) If on a laptop or smart phone, only allow a charge once daily if it's old, once every 2 if it is new. If this is not solving the problem, move forth to "B".
B.) If there is a wife, significant other, or even a gentlemans club significantly involved in your life. Tell them they must resist the temptation to enjoy having intimate time with you until you can prove it's been 4 hours from your last post... When coupled with "A," you may find yourself climbing out of the deep, dark cavern that is postaholism.
God Speed my friends, we shall pray for you!