View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 03:30 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

@UceJuice808 "I have a question. Did you notice your front tires sticking out pass your wheel fender? I put a McGaugh 2 inch drop spindle in the front and notice that my front tires aresticking out of my fender about a 1/4-1/2 of an inch. I want to know if it was the spindle that pushed it out. it if it was originally set like that by the manufacture. Any response would be appreciate thanks!"

It's the spindles that make the front tires stick out, a few others on the Z have had that same issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03lowram View Post
Looks good. I put a 3/5 drop on my ram this weekend and we couldnt get that damn 21mm nut off in the rear. Went to autozone to buy some crows foot wrenches and of course they were out. So this weekend ill put the SP shocks on in the rear. Were you able to get the liner back in there easy? I heard it was a pain in the ass!
Wish I would have though of a crows wrench, I angled a regular box wrench to grip onto the bolt straight on and the used a pair of vise grips to hang onto the wrench

Last edited by InDeepWaterBlue; 03-20-2012 at 03:33 AM.