The Noob

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Silver
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:26
Minagera is on a distinguished road
Default Got My Fix!

Well I have a fix for the problem I was having with the remote start, and I think it might apply to robby5323 as well.

Firstly you need a XKLoader2 and Internet Explorer on your computer. Sorry Mac users, the plugin won't work for you.

Go to xpresskit.com then downloads and get the Xpress VIP 4. That is a driver pack for the nexgen db-all thinger and a plug-in (add-on) for internet explorer. Install that download and connect your XKloader2, with the DB-ALL module connected to it, to the computer. Give it about a minute to install the drivers and that part is good.

Now reopen internet explorer and go back to xpresskit.com. This time it will detect your connected XKloader2 and look at the firmware on your module. Swing over to the upper right of the webpage and select your, vehicle. Mine is a 09 Ram. This will bring you to the firmware available to your connected module. See Screenshot.

You will then go to Flash It, which will open up another page. This is where it is critical you change an option.

You need to select the D2D (RFTD). See screenshot. Then select Flash.

Now your thinger is good to go.

*Note* I already "programmed" the module in my truck, with the key turns, so after I flashed a new firmware I didn't have to reprogram. I just connected it and had fun.