View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 02:55 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: White
Engine: 2008-20?? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:1385
snrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud ofsnrusnak has much to be proud of

Don't worry about me lol, I can't stand when I ride my dad's road king or my brother's victory(not sure the model but it's the giant one with stereo and cup holders and such). I just like to have a small, light bike. I think I'll probably keep my buell for the long haul, especially since they don't make them anymore. I may try to pick up a new EBR model once they release them, but other than that I'll ride this and rebuild it as needed, it's a very fun bike on the street. I personally don't think any cruiser is more comfortable than my bike (I won't say all sport bikes, some are crazy uncomfortable). But I know I am honestly more comfortable on my buell than my dad's road king, my brother's victory, or his sporty. I can ride all day on mine nonstop, I have to stop on their bikes.

Breathing in and out is good enough for me.