Old 03-27-2012, 02:50 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2012 ram qc express 2wd
Trim Level: Express
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
redrum is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=InDeepWaterBlue;761118]I just got an email from Adam who is there technical advisor, he'll be sending me the end links as l can provide proof of purchase. Here is the email:

Hey $!@^@&,

Yes this seems to be a very popular problem right now.

First and foremost, you are supposed to have the shortened end link. As long as you provide proof of purchase, I can get these out to you. also I would love to see a picture of the one inch that this is off. If you put enough weight in the back of your truck to completely bottom out the truck(which is way lower than the 4" that we is in our kit), you'll see that the four link was designed for that amount of travel and can handle that amount of angel safely.

I'm sending him the following pictures as well to show that this system does in fact shift, hopefully the comparison of the rear right and left from the back and top angle will be sufficient enough. *side note* haven't washed the truck in a few days and it still looks shiny lol

Good deal bro! Adam is who I have been working with. Bet you're glad I came along!!! He is very helpful and I'm sure he will get those out to you. Im ordering my kit from him friday and one heck of a price! If they dont have a fix for the axle, guess I will be welding in an adjuster to my stock track bar. Let me know if he sends you the end links