Old 03-28-2012, 01:12 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram Big Horn/ QC
Trim Level: 1500 Big Horn QC
Color: white
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
C Jones is on a distinguished road

What a TOTAL waste of tires, transmission, engine longetivy.... and display of what??? Thiis ought to be on a dragstrip video clip. It's really not the sort of thing we expect out of our new RAM 1500's.....if it is, you're in the wrong forum. Sorry, but I don't see the nexus between this video clip and what we're trying to display and project for the Ram 1500. Christ, if I wanted this in my truck I would have gotten a lot bigger engine and a much beefier tranny and posting in a drag forum....and I wouldn't be pulling a boat with it. This is a freakin; UTILITY truck....the sort of truck guys buy to pull a boat, put their work tools in, or just use to go to and from work, maybe a weekend in the boonies, or just to look slick with some basic mods like a miuffler or some body alterations.

What's the purpose behind a burnout except on the dragstrip? 99.9% of the forum members will never see a drag strip with their trucks, and certainly wouldn't go thru a burnout like that one. That's strictly show and tell...try that on the street and look for red and blue lights in your rear view miirror.. There's no data on what mods were on there, what gas you were burning, what rear end you had etc...and lastly, the reason? Lots of smoke............and mirrors....where's the beef? Right church, wrong pew.

best regards,

Grumpy old fart.

Last edited by C Jones; 03-28-2012 at 01:20 AM.