View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 08:00 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 QC
Trim Level: SLT Lonestar Edition
Color: Flame Red
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:257
HemiLonestar is a jewel in the roughHemiLonestar is a jewel in the roughHemiLonestar is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to HemiLonestar Send a message via MSN to HemiLonestar Send a message via Yahoo to HemiLonestar

See answers in bold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramskull View Post
I have found all I need, motor, tranny, driveshaft, rearend, all brake parts, wireharness, radiator(new) and pcm. all came out of an 05 srt10 ram qc. he will send the motor mounts with the motor.

Do you have the web page where the 02 had been built? Do a search for '2002 ram converted to srt' but here are pictures:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/...equestid=77223

Also, from what you wrote it all will just bolt right in? Yes & no, the engine should, the axle will, you will be able to get the correct trans mount, but the quad cab SRT's use a 2 piece driveshaft. If you intend to use the one you got, you will have to mount the center carrier bearing (which isn't stock for a regular 1500 quad cab). Not only do you have to mount it, you need to make sure it is aligned correctly and all your angles are good.

If all is true this would be a cheaper way for me to go and only lose 15hp from bolting in just a 392 at 520hp.....the cost for the 392 alone is 16500.00. The V10 Viper with tranny, wire harness and pcm is 10500.00 17000 miles on it. Also the rear end and brake parts will keep me under the 16000.00 mark. I am also going with a baggit suspension in all four corners and the SRT10 clad (by clad I assume you mean the cladding/body kit. You will need to redo your exhaust because it goes straight out the back on the passenger side) and hood. I am working on the interior and will have it complete this weekend. Hushmat through out, recovered headliner, carpet, all new seat skins, kenwood 9980, JL 900hd, JL 10w3 x2 and the fronts Dynaudio GTs.

Do you know of a good hd antenna? No

"Big Red"
2003 Ram 1500 QC Hemi Lonestar Edition (Mods list in profile)
2006 Charger R/T
Sarcasm - it beats killing people