View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012, 03:01 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 ram 1500 QC 2wd
Trim Level: Big horn
Color: Brilliant black pearl
Rep:150
Ramfd has a spectacular aura aboutRamfd has a spectacular aura about

Well i have to say i am getting a bit feed up with all the back and forth. I contacted Adam last friday, and of course I had to wait all weekend for him to get back with me. At first he was very understanding, I forwarded to him my email confirmation to show proof of purchase. then he wanted to make sure i didnt already have the end links. He told me some of the guys had them and didnt even know it, So i sent him a picture of the rear axle, and he replied back and agreed that i deffinatly did not have the new shorter links. He then asked for my opinion on the kit over all. He then gave me some advise that i might want to consider a rear sway bar. that it would give me a bit more stability. WTF what does he think the picture was of? and Why am I asking for the shorter REAR end links? I also had some other issues that I was disscussing with him and sent him a few other pictures. BUt now he has stopped responding at all. Oh and yes he told me the samething, the links are on back order...... I guess he has been over whelmed with all of the people with the same problem? this is getting VERY Frustrating!
Belltech 2/4 Drop, Mufflex delete, aFe stage II intake, Pace Edwards Jackrabbit bed cover, Rhino Linings Spray in bed liner, Debadged, Red LED bed lighting, Airlift 1000 kit (part# 60824), Nitto 420s 285/50/20