View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 08:02 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemiexp04 View Post
Reaction time has NOTHING to do with 1/4 times. You can sit there 5 min an still run the same time. How are u launching? U shouldn't be spinnin tht bad if u do a burnout. And don't leave TC on cause if u do spin a little it'll make it bog and result in a crappy time. I got an express an I even cut a 2.1 60ft so I know u can
How does you're reaction time have nothing to do with a 1/4 time? Serious question, I've gone to the track a couple of times but still very new to it all. I thought that reacting quicker to the tree would result in a better ET at the end, not just all about beating the other lane.

I suggested leaving TC on because the system won't kick in if there's a little wheel spin, but if he's spinning into second he needs to heat the tires up or consider getting a set of stickier rubber for the back the Goodyear's aren't all that great. I just figured with the LSD he shouldn't be spinning that hard from a launch. Always open to information this is one of those things I'm new to and am willing to learn from those of you who have more experience